Thursday, July 28, 2016

PONDER



Waiting upon the Lord means pondering in our hearts and “receiv[ing] the Holy Ghost” so that we can know “all things what [we] should do” (2 Nephi 32:5). 


ponder |ˈpändər|
verb [ with obj. ]think about (something) carefully, esp. before making a decision or reaching a conclusion: 

What to ponder?I have so many questionswhere does one start?
For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do. (2 Nephi 32:5). 

~enter in by the way(baptism)~receive the Holy Ghost(confirmation)
I really believe I have followed the counsel.I really desire the Lord's ways.At the time, I really believed I was being shownwhat I should do.
PONDER TODAYwhat I replay over in my head:
Lucifer is the great imitator of TRUTHLucifer appeared to Korihor in the form of an ANGELEven the very elect will be deceivedKnowing this,what hope do I have?Some, having walked close to the Lordwere led astray.
How then can I know the TRUTHof Heavenly Father's Way?
This is what I will PONDER 



No comments:

Post a Comment