Friday, July 8, 2016

Help Your Children

There is so much confusion and turmoil...
hearts are breaking,
lives are ending,
people are leaving...
rather than building and gathering,
your children are arguing, belittling, demeaning and blaming You...
the very creator of all and the giver of peace.

All struggling and seeking to know
Your will and Your Plan
in this very delicate matter.

I am not surprised...
early on I studied and learned of the winding up scenes
and it appears that humanity is right on course.

Maybe this is the sifting process...
Who knows what purpose will unfold in all of this.

I do know
I love Christ more than I could ever express.
I do know 
I want to be sifted on His side
doing His will and His Glory.
I do know
Lucifer knows his time is short
and has his own incredulous but most destructive work to do
to enslave as many
of God's children
as possible.
I do know
that Lucifer is the great imitator of truth,
which makes this whole process tricky.
I do know
that even the very elect will be deceived.
I do know we all have trials and challenges
to overcome.
I do know
I cannot fix this,
but Jesus can
if we will but get out of His.
I do know 
that I can pray
for God's will to be hastened
whatever that maybe

I hope I have stood for Christ...

I do find it interesting
that so many wish to blame God
and even deny a God exists.
In Moses 1:39
"For behold, this is my work and my glory
to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man."
He only wants what will bring eternal joy.
Christ came to do the Will of His Father in Heaven
He is known as the
Savior

What about Satan whose sole purpose and mission is to have all be miserable like unto himself
"And thus we see the end of him who perverteth the ways of the Lord;
and thus we see that the devil will not support his
children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell."
Alma 30:60
He is known as the
Destroyer

What about accountability?
 26 And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given.
 27 Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.
 28 And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to the great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life, according to the will of his Holy Spirit;
 29 And not choose eternal death, according to the will of the flesh and the evil which is therein, which giveth the spirit of the devil power to captivate, to bring you down to hell, that he may reign over you in his own kingdom.
After yesterday's exchange,
contention amongst some took root.
I sometimes wonder,
if Christ's heart breaks all over again...
29 "For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another. 

30 Behold this is not my doctrine, to stir up the hearts of men with anger, one against another..."
How much longer ?


No comments:

Post a Comment